The main objective of Govigyan Anusandhan Kendra, Deoalpar, Nagpur is to nurture protect and take all careful measure for rearing the cows and highlight the importance of the "Govansh" to modern civilization.
- At present 450 cattle are in the Goshala campus which are saved from the hands of butchers.
- Project is self sufficient for day-to-day expenses of cattle. For R & D works, construction activities & publication of literature in various regional languages, society & donors are regularly approached for generous donations for this noble cause.
- The Institution has been very successful in proving scientifically the utility of Panchgavya.GVAK motivates scientists working in allied fields of Research & Development, by organizing Scientific Seminars and conferences. GVAK helps and guides the students doing Ph.D. MD, M.Pharm. M.Sc. etc.
- In this context we have collaborated with various national research institutes such as NEERI, NBRI, IARI, IRI, VNIT, IICT, Institute of Dermatology, CICR etc. as also with some Veterinary, Agriculture and Pharmacy colleges.
- The outcome of R & D quite encouraging.
- The utility of cow dung, cow urine and other Gavyas of Panchgavya are being expressed by using modern tools in term of relevant scientific parameters.
- With these authentic supportive documents, we are re-establishing the lost glory of cattle & its utility for mankind. These R & D reports are accessible to all and there is no monopoly over the gains from these findings.